• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Getting back into the swing of things.

staggerwing42

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
9   0
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Kinda took a break from the outside world. Lost my Dad a few weeks ago after a long battle with Parkinson's. I kinda went off line for a few weeks ahead of that due to him being in the hospital. Every minute spent with him was precious.
Damn I miss him so much. Been spending every other minute with Mom so she isnt lonely.
Other than going back to work haven't done much until Saturday. Got out opening day for dove season.I really needed that. Missed you @Leatherhead at the farm. Too bad you had to work.
I hope no one here has to go through this disease or has any loved ones with it. Life is unpredictable and you never know how much time we have.
It's time for me to get out of the cave again and get back to the norm.
Hope everyone has had a great weekend! See y'all on the ODT!!! Later.

Condolences for your loss.

Thank you. Gonna have to come see you at a show and buy some more soap for Mom. She loves it!

Terrible disease for the victim and the family also. God bless, prayers sent.

It is tough to deal with and watch. Thanks for the prayers.

Sorry you lost your Dad. Taking care of your folks is the greatest gift a son can give back to them. Glad to see you back here and hope soon you’ll be able to look back and enjoy the great memories of your Dad.

So many good memories. So many things we never got to do. I will fulfill those things we planned to do in his memory. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom