• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Getting hosed on Home and Auto Insurance through Allstate...who is best?

Biden screwed everyone with his high inflation. + The new climate change rules of what paint to use and when we can use it.

Never a DUI, no tickets or wrecks. My three cars are getting a double (100% rate increase) in the last 3 years.

Biden and his DA's are letting criminals back on the street to rob us again and again. We pay for it with higher premiums.

I have State Farm for nearly 30 years. I get pissed off about every 5 years and check rates. What is cheaper isn’t as good coverage. What is better coverage costs a lot more. No winning. I have 9 vehicles and a house with ryders under coverage. $950 a month. As soon as the kids finish college AND get a job. They will be paying their own, Im told, so $10k a year right now. Insurance is a racket.

Ive decided the best way to beat the system is to get rid of extra vehicles. I have a jeep I drive once a month. Doesnt justify what I pay in insurance to keep it.

The reason also

Attachments

• Kenneth+S.+Nugent,+I+Fight.+I+Win.+Attorney+at+Law+billboard+Lawyer+ad+sign,+Call+Ken+Nugent+-...JPG
    Kenneth+S.+Nugent,+I+Fight.+I+Win.+Attorney+at+Law+billboard+Lawyer+ad+sign,+Call+Ken+Nugent+-...JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom