Getting naked at TSA checkpoint is not protected free speech

Oh crap...and I just read an article this morning about the bazillions of germs and diseases I can get walking around in my socks at the TSA checkpoint. Great, now I have to sanitize everything when I put my shoes back on after screening. Add this guy's cheese falling off somewhere on his body, and I will have to go for psychiatric treatment.

Can I sue him?

How TSA came into existence, and found 50,000 people who were willing to go through other folks laundry for a living, literally overnight, should be another dot connected to the probability that all of this, was planned in advance as an extension of 911, along with homeland security, patriot act, even no child left behind....

Bush did more to structurally undermine American freedom and create the perfect blueprint for a police state than any other president in history.

What would be awesome (if I had time when going through "security") is when they finish rummaging through your bag looking for a ricin bombs or nuclear warheads is to take out a 3 oz. spray can of Lysol or disinfectant and start spraying all your stuff before folding it back up and replacing it in your suitcase, then open a package of wipes and wipe down every surface they touched with their hands or that stupid wand they swipe over everything. If they protest, all you have to do is tell them,"You are a stranger and I don't know who you are, you look like a suspicious person to me, you've been rummaging through my personal belongings and I do not know what you may have placed therein, your appearance is disheveled and unclean and you are wearing dirty neoprene gloves, you could have been picking dingle berries from your ass hair from behind your "screen of solitude" before I walked up and you are obviously not smart enough to get a better job than this so give me just a moment while I make sure you've not contaminated by stuff and consider yourself fortunate that you've had an opportunity to have someone like me speak to you courteously during this encounter at the airport instead of having to decline your offer of "fries with that" at a drive through window."

Excuse my run-on sentence.

What would be awesome (if I had time when going through "security") is when they finish rummaging through your bag looking for a ricin bombs or nuclear warheads is to take out a 3 oz. spray can of Lysol or disinfectant and start spraying all your stuff before folding it back up and replacing it in your suitcase, then open a package of wipes and wipe down every surface they touched with their hands or that stupid wand they swipe over everything. If they protest, all you have to do is tell them,"You are a stranger and I don't know who you are, you look like a suspicious person to me, you've been rummaging through my personal belongings and I do not know what you may have placed therein, your appearance is disheveled and unclean and you are wearing dirty neoprene gloves, you could have been picking dingle berries from your ass hair from behind your "screen of solitude" before I walked up and you are obviously not smart enough to get a better job than this so give me just a moment while I make sure you've not contaminated by stuff and consider yourself fortunate that you've had an opportunity to have someone like me speak to you courteously during this encounter at the airport instead of having to decline your offer of "fries with that" at a drive through window."

Excuse my run-on sentence.

Kimchee LOVES " Run-on-Sentences ", and uses them liberally.
Kimchee also LOVES IT When you explain in detail, things HE would love to do, but couldn't begin to put it all together !

WELL DONE SIR !

The interesting thing about the TSA is in their history they have never found a real explosive device. The only thing they seem to find is guns and even the $5.50 an hour contractor did that better than them. America has been sold a bill of goods once again.

The interesting thing about the TSA is in their history they have never found a real explosive device. The only thing they seem to find is guns and even the $5.50 an hour contractor did that better than them. America has been sold a bill of goods once again.

I've seen test results that show that as many as 79 of 80 attempts to get contraband through 'security' at U.S. airports is successful. The TSA is the biggest WPA type project since the 1930's. Tens of thousands of otherwise nearly unemployable morons have jobs and pensions thanks to Congress, Bush and the apathy and gullibility of the American people. IF you think TSA = increased safety in any respect you are an idiot.

I know if I was behind him I'd be cursing him for holding things up !

LOL, I think it'd be a funny spectacle and a valid excuse for missing my flight.

Back
Top Bottom