• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Getting old

And why would any item I sell be devalued?

I reckon I should have researched it. It's not legal.

Never mind.
They're not devalued. overpriced=s no sale----right price =s sale but might take a few days----under priced=s gone before you can respond to the first PM.

In for astro photo's and maybe list of what you have to sell. Many here are willing to go the FFL route provided the sell price makes sense based on buyer's travel costs.
Have not yet taken any photos yet. Still getting the stuff together (just about there). It's more complicated than I can explain. Right now, I'd be happy to get the programs figured out. ..... not the sharpest tack in the box here.

As far as a list....kinda moot. I guess I'll try Fl gun trader.

Howdy,
I retired early from IBEW LU 613 (6 yrs now) and moved to NW Florida. Well. I'm getting older and don't shoot as much as I used to. Interests change you know. Now it's fishing and astronomy/astrophotography/EAA. Astronomy gear is higher than giraffe pu$$y! So, I figured I'd sell a couple of guns to help offset the insane costs of this hobby.

My question is, can I still post on this site? I'd imagine quite a few members travel to Panama City Beach from time to time and I'm on the way in, Chipley. There are a couple of forums down here. But they're lame. Just wondering.

Happy New Year

Keith

Yes, you can still post on this site. We do have more than few active members in Florida. The classifieds are all combined now. As others have said, just follow the atf rules.

Howdy,
I retired early from IBEW LU 613 (6 yrs now) and moved to NW Florida. Well. I'm getting older and don't shoot as much as I used to. Interests change you know. Now it's fishing and astronomy/astrophotography/EAA. Astronomy gear is higher than giraffe pu$$y! So, I figured I'd sell a couple of guns to help offset the insane costs of this hobby.

My question is, can I still post on this site? I'd imagine quite a few members travel to Panama City Beach from time to time and I'm on the way in, Chipley. There are a couple of forums down here. But they're lame. Just wondering.

Happy New Year

Keith
Gulfcoastgunforum is the site to use in your area.

Man, if I had a buck for every time I travelled through Chipley headed to PCB!

Good luck with the liquidation!

Back
Top Bottom