• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Getting ready to get back after some hogs!

tsknmcn

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
0   0
Reaction score
Now that turkey season is gone and we can get our control permit again, we stopped by the farm we hunt and started making preperations. We got the feeder set up to throw some corn every night and put fresh batteries in the camera. I also made a modification to my feeder light setup that trippled the range of the remote.

So who else is getting geared up to put some pork in the freezer? I can't wait to get after them in a week or so.

Good luck man! I see hogs usually once or twice a month. I usually dont go out looking for them, but when I see them its all over! I saw afew during turkey season, but just couldnt get it done with the turkey load now im hunting them with rifles again so im sure ill have some pictures to share before to long.

we stay after the hogs year around.
i115.photobucket.com_albums_n307_ford8n_2006_100_0106.jpg

i115.photobucket.com_albums_n307_ford8n_2006_IMG_0568.jpg

Hopefully going to be able to go up to the property this weekend. I looked at the sim card last weekend and there were some awesome pics on it.. A big ol' sow with a bunch of young ens'. I will post some pics by next week. I didnt have an extra card when I went up there and didnt want to not be able to take more pics.

Back
Top Bottom