• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Getting ticked off at food Nazis…..

Gotta love getting upset when someone has a differing opinion. But yet the other side are the snowflakes.

c0fjLkP.png

There is a simple solution and it is what I did shortly after the stolen election. I disconected my TV from any cable or sattelite. I don't see any commercials. Everything I watch is streaming, even what I hear on my radio in my vehicle is either Streaming from Sirius XM or from my phone.
I'm with ya 100 Percent!

I'm not into the vegan bs, but I do eat vegetarian one day a week primarily for health reasons. Vegan fanatics are annoying as **** when you find them, but I find there's way more people complaining about their dietary choices and tying their own personality/masculinity/sexuality/political identity to their consumption of meat. It's OK to eat a vegetable that wasn't deep fried or covered in butter every now and then. Just remember you're supposed to eat the carrot, not just suck on it.

I'm not into the vegan bs, but I do eat vegetarian one day a week primarily for health reasons. Vegan fanatics are annoying as **** when you find them, but I find there's way more people complaining about their dietary choices and tying their own personality/masculinity/sexuality/political identity to their consumption of meat. It's OK to eat a vegetable that wasn't deep fried or covered in butter every now and then. Just remember you're supposed to eat the carrot, not just suck on it.
So mamy weak people these days and these people are constantly looking to be offended. So much so that they get offened by food ads.

OK….we were meant to eat certain things. Meat is one of them. If you want to go “vegan” then fine. Leave me the hell alone and let me eat what I want to eat !!
We are on TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN for a reason people !!
I am getting so sick and tired of seeing these commercials telling me I am the Devil for eating meat !! Everywhere I seem to turn now the human is the dog of the world !! It’s getting really irritating and ridiculous.
We are supposed to be the capital of the planet in terms of living things….start acting like it people !!
Rant over .

Just do this... I do.

Back
Top Bottom