Ghosted

Status
Not open for further replies.

reklawd

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
2   0
Reaction score
Call me whatever y'all want ... but I'm here to admit I was wrong. This is one of those points in life that humble you a bit.

The woman I mentioned from OLD straight up ghosted me. She lead me on hard core - hook, line and sinker. Tons of texting, coffee first date, she called me right after the 1st date and we started sexting, hours of talking, telling each other our stories. Let's get an Airbnb and make this real. Ok, yeah!

So I drove back from the mountains early, rented an Airbnb, and I haven't heard a word from her. Went from constant communication to zero in a day.

In hindsight she had so many red flags - she had talked about a ton of bad experiences with men - her ex left her when she was with child, she doesn't talk to her real dad or half brother, men she dated leaving her for greener pastures ... I ignored it all because I was blinded by lust. She wasn't even crazy hot or anything, I thought I was dating down.

It's almost like she took pleasure in leading me all the way to the finish line, and then noping out. To get back at all the transgressions she experienced with the men in her life

I ain't ready to date yet. Especially OLD. I'm just gonna keep working on myself. 6 Pack by next summer and have the divorce finalized. Then we will see.

Y'all were right. I just wanted to admit I was wrong.

Call me whatever y'all want ... but I'm here to admit I was wrong. This is one of those points in life that humble you a bit.

The woman I mentioned from OLD straight up ghosted me. She lead me on hard core - hook, line and sinker. Tons of texting, coffee first date, sexting and hours of talking. In hindsight she had so many red flags - she had talked about a ton of bad experiences with men - her ex left her when she was with child, she doesn't talk to her real dad or half brother, men she dated leaving her for greener pastures ... I ignored it all because I was blinded by lust. She wasn't even crazy hot or anything, I thought I was dating down.

It's almost like she took pleasure in leading me all the way to the finish line, and then noping out. To get back at all the transgressions she experienced with the men in her life

I ain't ready to date yet. Especially OLD. I'm just gonna keep working on myself. 6 Pack by next summer and have the divorce finalized. Then we will see.

You don’t have to be hard on yourself, you can beat it.

The woman I mentioned from OLD straight up ghosted me. She lead me on hard core - hook, line and sinker. Tons of texting, coffee first date, she called me right after the 1st date and we started sexting, hours of talking, telling each other our stories. Let's get an Airbnb and make this real. Ok, yeah!

So I drove back from the mountains early, rented an Airbnb, and I haven't heard a word from her. Went from constant communication to zero in a day.

In hindsight she had so many red flags - she had talked about a ton of bad experiences with men - her ex left her when she was with child, she doesn't talk to her real dad or half brother, men she dated leaving her for greener pastures ... I ignored it all because I was blinded by lust. She wasn't even crazy hot or anything, I thought I was dating down.

Just get a hooker.

reklawd reklawd

Not sure how old you are ... I'm 41. I've been single the last year and a half just working on myself. I recently started dating again and I have to say, it ****ing SUCKS! LOL. For those on her that know me or have met me, I'm a pretty good dude; try to be. I have a lot to offer a girl and really want to get married again and have kids. In the last 2 months I've gone out with 4 smoking hot, really cool chicks. One ghosted me completely. The second was a Brazilian lingerie model that I learned was here in the US illegally; she led me to believe she was here on a valid Visa. Didn't sit well with me so I cut it off ... go green card chase another guy. The third I really liked too and thought the date went awesome, but the next day she texted me thanking me for such a great night, but wasn't feeling a 2nd date. Totally respect that. The one I went out with last week, same thing. Had a friggin' blast! We even ended up going to Johnny's Hideway where she got me on the dance floor and even kissed on the first date and got invited back to her apartment; no, I was a gentleman and didn't do anything else. Today she texts me that she see's us more as friends. I'm like WTF bro!! Anyways, you're not alone. I hope you find your girl pal!

Meh, don't worry about it. I will applaud you for your honesty. Most guys wouldn't have the balls to admit that it ever happened.

reklawd reklawd

Not sure how old you are ... I'm 41. I've been single the last year and a half just working on myself. I recently started dating again and I have to say, it ****ing SUCKS! LOL. For those on her that know me or have met me, I'm a pretty good dude; try to be. I have a lot to offer a girl and really want to get married again and have kids. In the last 2 months I've gone out with 4 smoking hot, really cool chicks. One ghosted me completely. The second was a Brazilian lingerie model that I learned was here in the US illegally; she led me to believe she was here on a valid Visa. Didn't sit well with me so I cut it off ... go green card chase another guy. The third I really liked too and thought the date went awesome, but the next day she texted me thanking me for such a great night, but wasn't feeling a 2nd date. Totally respect that. The one I went out with last week, same thing. Had a friggin' blast! We even ended up going to Johnny's Hideway where she got me on the dance floor and even kissed on the first date and got invited back to her apartment; no, I was a gentleman and didn't do anything else. Today she texts me that she see's us more as friends. I'm like WTF bro!! Anyways, you're not alone. I hope you find your girl pal!
Should have smashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom