• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ghosted

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I've adjusted to the new ways and now I'm raking it in. Was totally off base on my "trolling." I have conversations going with 12 different women. The dopamine rush from the attention is real.

Following coolformula coolformula 's advice. Which I knew deep down from my younger years ... I just needed to be embarrassed a little and redirected. It's been 14 years and married life communication is not the same as courting communication.

But it's work. No time for this right now. Thanks ODT!

Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 2.09.18 PM.png

spray and pray boys. no more mag dumps on one moving target. once the smoke clears that one target will ghost you.

spray and pray boys. no more mag dumps on one moving target. once the smoke clears that one target will ghost you.

Online dating can be frustrating but don't let it make you jaded and bitter. There are indeed good women out there although they might be hard to find. I went out with one just the other day and I'm looking forward to seeing her again.

Weren't you on there just to ghost them ? Did you expect to find romance from online dating a bunch of single mothers ?

no, I tried to go about dating the old fashioned way with a holier-than-thou attitude. Focusing on one and telling the others they were doing it wrong. Blew my load and got ghosted.

I have adjusted and adapted.

Like I tell my kids - FAIL = First Attempt At Learning.

One of the ones I "trolled" by telling them they were doing it wrong - we reconnected, and now have a date.

It's the wild west out here boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom