• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ghosted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but I was trolling y'all a bit. The way to online date is to get a bunch of convos going. Get a roster of women if you will. So the whole premise is everyone is leading everyone on, but mainly in superficial, intro text convos.

I never told anyone we should meet for a date, plan it, and then not show up.

I just wanted to find one and focus on that. And she told me the same thing. And then she ghosted.

Live and learn for sure.
She found a more viable candidate, happens all the time. Don’t give up. I met my gf thru an app. Best relationship I’ve ever had. She is the sweetest, most gentle and kind hearted woman I’ve ever met. She’s funny, beautiful and let’s me hop on my soapbox whenever I like. She’s a 20/10. Truly, I am blessed. She completes me and I know she’s gonna make a great mom. Just gotta plan the right time to pop the question.

She found a more viable candidate, happens all the time. Don’t give up. I met my gf thru an app. Best relationship I’ve ever had. She is the sweetest, most gentle and kind hearted woman I’ve ever met. She’s funny, beautiful and let’s me hop on my soapbox whenever I like. She’s a 20/10. Truly, I am blessed. She completes me and I know she’s gonna make a great mom. Just gotta plan the right time to pop the question.
That being said I’ve been doing the online dating thing on and off since I was 18. Back when tinder first came out lol.

If you really are living in a tent and getting divorced or whatever crazy stuff you say you got goin on, then being on the internet should be your last concern.

Judge much.

You don't know me at all my dude. I have like 3 places I go on the internet now. When is the last time you saw me in a politics thread? I work, focus on the kids, and focused on my mental and physical health. I've been completely sober for a 1+ year. My week with the kids starts at 5 PM today and I'm shutting all of this **** down. I literally am a single parent. Nobody cooks for me, cleans for me, organizes the kids stuff, pays the bills. I do everything myself. I have practically eliminated all my selfish habits and hobbies as such.

I'm ready to explore female companionship again. I'm joking around about on here with y'all. I have no expectations and I'm now comfortable enough in my own skin where I'm fine being alone for the rest of my life if this doesn't work out.

And I don't lie, for better or for worse I'm an open book. And I post on here for y'all's enjoyment ... mainly because when life got tough y'all have given the most sound advice. You don't like it, don't read it and don't engage,

I'll leave it at this. I wish you all the best in your present and future relationships. My you find your soulmate, true other half and partner for life. I was one of the lucky ones. First time was a charm. I pray daily that my wife outlives me because I don't know what I would do without her.

I'll leave it at this. I wish you all the best in your present and future relationships. My you find your soulmate, true other half and partner for life. I was one of the lucky ones. First time was a charm. I pray daily that my wife outlives me because I don't know what I would do without her.

I'm glad this brings you happiness, and many a men are like this, but I will never be like you are again. I was afraid to be alone and take care of everything myself, and I stayed in a toxic marriage and took part in self-sabotaging behaviors because of it, hurting many around me.

If I do find a partner again, they will complement my life. I will never be codependent again.

The trip between the maternity ward and the crematorium is what there is to life.

Did you tell her your views on marriage? :laugh:

Yes we did touch on that briefly and we are both on the same page about wanting to have children and the need for a two-parent household. She seems like a good girl. So far I really like her.

I have only ever criticized marriage as a legal institution. I would very much like to get married in a church someday and be a loyal provider and a protector to my wife. I'm just not going to sign a contract with the state of Georgia.

I've always been lucky with women, not once had to chase one or play games to bag them. I think that's why I have such a low opinion of single mothers now seeing how many were just sluts too stupid to not get pregnant or even ask to see if I was wearing a rubber. Tag em and bag em because that's all a single mother is good for

spray and pray boys. no more mag dumps on one moving target. once the smoke clears that one target will ghost you.
Don’t forget to re-order your assistant in your rich fantasy life…
208932A6-CF51-401D-9456-A054B448FC2B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom