• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ghosted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad this brings you happiness, and many a men are like this, but I will never be like you are again. I was afraid to be alone and take care of everything myself, and I stayed in a toxic marriage and took part in self-sabotaging behaviors because of it, hurting many around me.

If I do find a partner again, they will complement my life. I will never be codependent again.

The trip between the maternity ward and the crematorium is what there is to life.

You misunderstand me. She does complement my life so completely. I can go elk hunting for two weeks or bird hunting in Argentina or just go back to Texas on my motorcycle and she just says have a good time and see you when you get back. Conversely when she got homesick but I needed to stay here to take care of things she could go and enjoy. As a matter of fact we once lived apart for two years, outside of a few visits, due to work. Both of us still thrived. We can depend on each other but we aren't dependent on each other. Both of us still have lives separate and distinct. When I say I don't know what I would do without her it's because I have no one else on earth I would trust so completely as I trust her. Maybe you will never have that kind of trust in another woman or anyone for that matter. If you did you'd understand what I mean. I'm just not gifted with the words to explain it. Last post in this thread I promise.

Judge much.

You don't know me at all my dude. I have like 3 places I go on the internet now. When is the last time you saw me in a politics thread? I work, focus on the kids, and focused on my mental and physical health. I've been completely sober for a 1+ year. My week with the kids starts at 5 PM today and I'm shutting all of this **** down. I literally am a single parent. Nobody cooks for me, cleans for me, organizes the kids stuff, pays the bills. I do everything myself. I have practically eliminated all my selfish habits and hobbies as such.

I'm ready to explore female companionship again. I'm joking around about on here with y'all. I have no expectations and I'm now comfortable enough in my own skin where I'm fine being alone for the rest of my life if this doesn't work out.

And I don't lie, for better or for worse I'm an open book. And I post on here for y'all's enjoyment ... mainly because when life got tough y'all have given the most sound advice. You don't like it, don't read it and don't engage,

TLDR. I believe the troll dating thread was you showing your true colors, not a temporary lapse in character. You might have some of these boys fooled into thinking you're on the better path but I doubt it.

You troll for fun.
Need I say more?

You misunderstand me. She does complement my life so completely. I can go elk hunting for two weeks or bird hunting in Argentina or just go back to Texas on my motorcycle and she just says have a good time and see you when you get back. Conversely when she got homesick but I needed to stay here to take care of things she could go and enjoy. As a matter of fact we once lived apart for two years, outside of a few visits, due to work. Both of us still thrived. We can depend on each other but we aren't dependent on each other. Both of us still have lives separate and distinct. When I say I don't know what I would do without her it's because I have no one else on earth I would trust so completely as I trust her. Maybe you will never have that kind of trust in another woman or anyone for that matter. If you did you'd understand what I mean. I'm just not gifted with the words to explain it. Last post in this thread I promise.

I definitely misunderstood you. That sounds awesome! You are a lucky man.

TLDR. I believe the troll dating thread was you showing your true colors, not a temporary lapse in character. You might have some of these boys fooled into thinking you're on the better path but I doubt it.

You troll for fun. Need I say more?

Haven't you replied "in for fun" on almost every thread?

You must have went to church today or something.

Good that you know me based off the internet. Cool beans

Haven't you replied "in for fun" on almost every thread?

You must have went to church today or something.

Good that you know me based off the internet. Cool beans

Yea, you troll people for fun, and I laugh when these dudes fall for it. Especially since you've spent a long time doing it!

I don't go to church.

Your internet persona is all I have to go on... and apparently it's prolific. Do you see me creating threads about any life problem or question I have? No.

You put yourself out there my guy, don't get your feelings twisted up when everyone doesn't feel sorry for you because your life sucks according to choices you made.

You say you're only on 3 internet platforms? Congratulations. You live in a tent. Do you expect a cookie?

Did someone mention cookies ??

champagne-barbie-cookie-monster.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom