• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gift for wifey-poo...

210   0
Reaction score
I am trying to come up with good gift ideas for my wife. She doesn't hunt or shoot, so the usual stuff is easy. Just wanting to find something different that she would like. Seems like Christmas gifts get harder each year. So, if anyone wants to tell what they got for their wives, great. I considered asking for serious responses only, but, wasn't sure it would work...Thanks in advance.

I considered asking for serious responses only, but, wasn't sure it would work...
nope1.gif

I ordered “Miss BangBang” the Keurig coffee maker she wanted when Amazon had it on sale and then I let her go Black Friday shopping with my debit card while I stayed at home.

That works out great for both of us because she gets exactly what she wants for Christmas and I don’t have to go shopping.

:thumb:

Designer handbag or clutch purse. Or, some designer garment 2 sizes too small that she can return for what she really wants and I doubt that she knows until she sees it. They like to shop. Got kids? Jewelry with their birthstones. Gift card for manicures, pedicures, spas.......send her flowers with a Christmas Card thanking God for his gift of our savior and her, the kids, the dog, the life you share.

Back
Top Bottom