• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gillette the best a cisgender soy boy can get. Good job Proctor

I have gone back to double edge safety razors. Just gives me the best shave.

I use the Feather brand. Look them up

Still a fraction of the price of a 5 bladed throw away, and the shave can't be beat.

Wait, what? Because they let my mom direct one of their commercials, I should stop buying their razors? :lol:

Seriously, THIS make you guys want to stop buying P&G products? :noidea:

Wait, what? Because they let my mom direct one of their commercials, I should stop buying their razors? :lol:

Just voting with my feet....they feel obliged to shove political views up my butt....i feel obliged to shop elsewhere...nothing more, nothing less

These big name companies like P&G don't seem to realize that there are at least a dozen other competitors and generic CHEAPER brands that offer the same goods at less money. So all they have is brand loyalty for whatever brand name loyal customers they habe. So if they alienate those folks then what?
This reminds me of the Nike ordeal from late last year. Everyone was all hot to boycott them after the Kapernick deal. They were all way behind. I've been boycotting Nike for 20 years. When I heard that they were paying LeBron more kkoney than the team he was playing for I decided that they would definitely NOT be making up any of that money off of this cracker.
The point here is to remember there's a substitute for damn near any product you may need. Think Magellan Outdoors, Ozark Trail, Great Value,etc.

In all honesty I wasn't buying them before. Ain't no way in hell I'd pay what razor blade refills go for when there's a perfectly fine bag of disposables sitting right there beside them.
I made it through 56 seconds of that bull**** before closing it out. Someone please tell me what the **** any of that has to do with shaving. I guess the next generation wi'll all be gay. Then the women will all bitch because there's no real men left.

Back
Top Bottom