• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giraud case trimmer

In kinda not excited. Gimme and paul the 400 and well trim your cases, words out yoyr not that long.

Ps of coursr i like it, just bein a smart$&*.

Last edited:
giraud is the best there is hands down. ttl cham debur and the necks are glass smooth. high rpm+ carbide cutter
my rifle batches are no less than 300 at a time. so normally what i do is get about 600 1x fired then i will neck size only to bring the necks into spec and since they are once fired and the giraud works off headspace they are dead on "this is key" your talkin literally 3 seconds a case max. do the math it will crank em out.

giraud is the best there is hands down. ttl cham debur and the necks are glass smooth. high rpm+ carbide cutter
my rifle batches are no less than 300 at a time. so normally what i do is get about 600 1x fired then i will neck size only to bring the necks into spec and since they are once fired and the giraud works off headspace they are dead on "this is key" your talkin literally 3 seconds a case max. do the math it will crank em out.

Yeah, I am sold on it. Now have to save up the scratch!!

they are great units but there are some less expensive alternatives

the dillion electric sizer/trimmer works very well for around $300 including the die.

the worlds finest trimmer is very well made for around $80

or try the possum hollow trimmers( midway carries them) they work just like the WFT but only run around $25 each.. add their holder and you can use a drill press to really do cases quickly.. both the WFT and the possum hollow trim based upon the case shoulder so the cases have to be sized first

lots of options

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom