GIVEAWAY! Ak47 Magpul grip and Ak74 style muzzle brake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
www.blogcdn.com_slideshows_images_slides_215_052_3_S2150523_slug_l_badjokeeel_no_ball_room_1.jpg

Last edited:
A guy is flying his plan and realizes it is late and about to storm. He can see a field up ahead so he decides to land and wait for daylight. After landing he can see a house up on the ridge. He heads toward the house . The closer he get he can see that there is a little old man playing a golden fiddle. He walks up and converses with the man. The man says how he loves his golden fiddle more than anything. All of the sudden the most beautiful 20 year old blond woman he has ever seen walks out of the house. The old man say this is my wife. The pilot says there is no way that this is your wife and that she can't be true to you. The old man says she is true to me. The pilot say I bet you my plane aginst your golden fiddle that she isn't. The old man agrees and says it has to happen by noon tomorrow or the plane is his. The pilot stays the night and nothing happens so far. At eight o'clock the old man leaves to go to town for some supply's. as he is leaving he is singing. (Be true to me, be true to me. For only 4 more hours. Be true to me, be true to me and the plane it will be ours.) he gets back around ten and still nothing has happened. He goes out to cut some firewood and is still singing.(Be true to me, be true to me. For only 2 more hours. Be true to me, be true to me and the plane it will be ours). The old man finishes cutting wood and is walking back up the steps to the house singing (Be true to me, be true to me. For only half an hour. Be true to me, be true to me and the plane it will be ours) and about that time the blinds pop open and she is standing there naked singing herself ( I can't be true, I can't be true. He's got me in the middle. He found a spot that you could not so screw your golden fiddle).

In.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom