• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GIVEAWAY! Ak47 Magpul grip and Ak74 style muzzle brake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madrox

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Fancy Man of Cornwood
475   1
Reaction score
For your consideration, I am giving away a Magpul AK pistol grip, as well as a Ak74 style muzzle brake for an Ak47.
I will leave this thread open till Saturday, at which point I will pick a winner.

I just won a contest, and wanted to pay it forward a bit.
IMG_0087.JPG

A simple IN! will put you in the drawing. I like to laugh, so post up a funny pic or a joke or whatever for additional chances. A random number generator will finish things off, unless someones joke or funny pic gets a lot of likes and is clearly a winner.

Attachments

• IMG_0088.JPG
    IMG_0088.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Okay, here goes:

Little Johnny has a slight speech impediment and a chip on his shoulder. It's Halloween and dressed as a pirate, away he goes, trick or treating. At each home he comes to the people always ask, "and what are you dressed as, my boy?", and he answers them, " a Piwate, a Piwate !" After a good while he comes to yet another home and the lady homeowner again asks that same question.

"And what are you supposed to be, young man?" By now he's steaming yet keeps his cool and firmly says "a Piwate, a PIWATE !". To which the woman responds, "And where are your Buccaneers?" Without hesitation he replies, "On my buckin' HEAD!"

I'll play

Do you know what one testicle said to the other? "Why do we have to hang? It was shorty that did all the shooting!"

Well, it's the best I got and it gives you a bump.

Alright, this thread is totally not moving like I thought it would. Just a simple In! will get you in the drawing. A joke or funny pic will up your odds.

Sent to me by a friend:

Last night I was driving home and listening to a sports call-in program, carried by WGN in Chicago on SIRIUS. People were calling in, very upset, about the goat's head that was sent to Cubs owner Tom Ricketts at Wrigley Field.

Then some guy called in from Indiana and said, "Why are you people so upset 'cause someone sent a goat's head to Wrigley Field? Aren't you Chicagoans the same guys that sent a horse's ass to the White House?"

A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption.
One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named Amal.
The other goes to a family in Spain, they name him Juan.
Years later Juan sends a picture of himself to his Mother.
She sadly tells her husband that she wished she also had a picture of Amal.
Her husband replied, ''But they are twins. If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom