• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GivemetheVin.com scammers

Gordylew

Firefighter Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
189   0
Reaction score
My daughter wants me to sell her 1987 BMW, I posted it here, my wife said she heard about a website that offers to buy classic cars. Sendmethevin.com. Said she heard about it on a radio show and asked me to see what they would offer. So I reluctantly filled out the questionnaire. They sent back correspondence asking more questions. I filled it out. So today I get the quote. $100
I sent them a worded response. I may give them a ride to end of the road for that.
About every 3 weeks I get a letter in the mail with offers to purchase some of my properties. I laugh and think, who the %*^# is selling property for pennies on the dollar. How do these thieves afford to operate?

My daughter wants me to sell her 1987 BMW, I posted it here, my wife said she heard about a website that offers to buy classic cars. Sendmethevin.com. Said she heard about it on a radio show and asked me to see what they would offer. So I reluctantly filled out the questionnaire. They sent back correspondence asking more questions. I filled it out. So today I get the quote. $100
I sent them a worded response. I may give them a ride to end of the road for that.
About every 3 weeks I get a letter in the mail with offers to purchase some of my properties. I laugh and think, who the %*^# is selling property for pennies on the dollar. How do these thieves afford to operate?
Somebody sells to them.

If you're referring to bringatrailer.com - they have to agree list your vehicle. Not everything can be listed there.

Back
Top Bottom