Giving firearms advice on ODT

With the number of "experts" we have on this site, it is amazing anyone ever gets any good information. The gun experts on this site are quick to tell you that you need this gun (insert caliber, make and model) for every situation imaginable and no other model should be considered. Then they will tell you that you never need this gun (insert caliber, make and model) because it is worthless. The grammar experts on this site will chime in and pretty much take a dump in your thread because you typed something wrong. I guess the need to feel superior is strong in weak people. We have legal experts that routinely give advice for free. You get what you pay for when you listen to any legal experts on the internet.
Everyone should know that when you ask for information on the internet, most of what you get is incorrect, or just a flat out lie. Do you own due diligence. Do your own research, and make your own decision. You can ask for opinions, but some people on here will give you incorrect information, just to be disruptive.

Then again, don't listen to me, because what do I know?!!

With the number of "experts" we have on this site, it is amazing anyone ever gets any good information. The gun experts on this site are quick to tell you that you need this gun (insert caliber, make and model) for every situation imaginable and no other model should be considered. Then they will tell you that you never need this gun (insert caliber, make and model) because it is worthless. The grammar experts on this site will chime in and pretty much take a dump in your thread because you typed something wrong. I guess the need to feel superior is strong in weak people. We have legal experts that routinely give advice for free. You get what you pay for when you listen to any legal experts on the internet.
Everyone should know that when you ask for information on the internet, most of what you get is incorrect, or just a flat out lie. Do you own due diligence. Do your own research, and make your own decision. You can ask for opinions, but some people on here will give you incorrect information, just to be disruptive.

Then again, don't listen to me, because what do I know?!!
Nobody is really an expert at anything. Mechanics have to learn new cars and gunsmiths new guns. Everyday should be a learning experience

Seriously, it's a waste of bandwith, because anyone with an AR question should just PM the resident AR expert and boom- problem solved...

Now if there are questions about how to extinguish a flaming wolf or recover a stolen gold Cadillac bowling ball bag then please post a thread.
Those are the kind of things we need to spend our time and collective intellect on solving.

Back
Top Bottom