Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are on a roll my man! i ordered some early this A.M. as well...

they are the ugliest damn lowers in the world and im not a spikes guy but at that price in this environment...

Guys if your FFL isnt listed your guy will just send a fax and that is that...not a deterent. I understand the **** Spikes logic but Im not punishing myself over $125 shipped total lowers...gotta pounce

Guys if your FFL isnt listed your guy will just send a fax and that is that...not a deterent. I understand the **** Spikes logic but Im not punishing myself over $125 shipped total lowers...gotta pounce

Seriously. Why? Do you need the money? Or just want it? They are asshats.

Seriously. Why? Do you need the money? Or just want it? They are asshats.

doing what i need to do personally fella...me not buying a single lower for half what id have to pay elsewhere isnt me making a point in this environment. they will sell out easy and i dont exist to them. on another note, they do look like someone threw up on a lower and then it was engraved into the final product for real though.

doing what i need to do personally fella...me not buying a single lower for half what id have to pay elsewhere isnt me making a point in this environment. they will sell out easy and i dont exist to them. on another note, they do look like someone threw up on a lower and then it was engraved into the final product for real though.

Btw - Nwsharpshooter has a couple BCGs listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom