Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received this statement Looks like it is all a no go .......................
Thank you for your order from Grabagun.Com. Unfortunately, we have had an error in our shopping cart system and it has allowed the out of stock Spikes Lower to be added to your cart. We are very sorry for the error, but we will have to cancel your order and void the charge on your credit card. We have the Spikes stripped lowers on order from Spikes and hope to see them back in stock in the next few months. Please make sure you are signed up to be notified on the product page if you are interested in being notified when they come back in stock.

Had received the order confirmation when i ordered but got this just a few min ago

[h=1]Hello, Anthony Johnson[/h]Thank you for your order from Grabagun.Com. Unfortunately, we have had an error in our shopping cart system and it has allowed the out of stock Spikes Lower to be added to your cart. We are very sorry for the error, but we will have to cancel your order and void the charge on your credit card. We have the Spikes stripped lowers on order from Spikes and hope to see them back in stock in the next few months. Please make sure you are signed up to be notified on the product page if you are interested in being notified when they come back in stock.

Sorry, but to me the whole stripped lowers thing is 'fighting the last war', from a long term perspective.

If there's no ban, you just overpaid for a lower that in 6 months will be back to $80.

If the ban being proposed goes through, there are no transfers allowed. If you have 100 lowers, you will have them until the day you die, then the government will confiscate them and melt them down into slag. Since you can't transfer them, they are worth $0 at that point.

Only if there is some kind of 'compromise' that mimics the old AWB would these be worth something over the long haul, and neither side wants that as an outcome.

Short term there's definitely a market, but I wonder how much of that is traders trading to other traders. Just like any bubble, the AR-bubble will burst and leave a bunch of folks with a whole lot of extra inventory.

If the NRA and others can keep gun control off the table, you'll see some some really good deals here on ODT in a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom