• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Global Warming Hoax

Oh boy, here we go....

Somebody please tell us all how the entire scientific community is wrong while Donald Trump and the conspiracy theorist bridge trolls are right.
:pop2:
The entire scientific community does not agree on global warming. Just as many deny it. If so Gore's was so sure about global warming, why doesn't his house conform? He is full of BS. We, according to him, should already be dead, or the state of New York under water, the polar caps melted. None of that has happened.

FYI, the term "global warming" was abandoned by the actual science community about 9 years ago. The term global climate change was adopted in its place.

Per the “scientific community” ..... at one time the Artic and Antartic was covered in lush green growth, the continents nearer to the equator were covered in ice and temps varied widely . Our planet has been changing forever and we will be forced to change with it.
While I agree with making common sense changes (like no dumping toxic waste in the water supply) I dont think we should spend billions capping cow farts or worry about a one degree change in earth or ocean temps.
Global warming is a money making affair. Everything that is attached to these tree hugging geeks from Sweden (think Greta) that yearn for t.v. time are in it for the $$$.

FYI, the term "global warming" was abandoned by the actual science community about 9 years ago. The term global climate change was adopted in its place.

Make a crisis out of something routine, and then routinely control all human activity in the name of crisis.

Per the “scientific community” ..... at one time the Artic and Antartic was covered in lush green growth, the continents nearer to the equator were covered in ice and temps varied widely . Our planet has been changing forever and we will be forced to change with it.
While I agree with making common sense changes (like no dumping toxic waste in the water supply) I dont think we should spend billions capping cow farts or worry about a one degree change in earth or ocean temps.
Global warming is a money making affair. Everything that is attached to these tree hugging geeks from Sweden (think Greta) that yearn for t.v. time are in it for the $$$.
All about Govt. control and money,the rest is just conversation.

Back
Top Bottom