• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 17 Carbine Upper FS/FT

Status
Not open for further replies.
4   0
Reaction score
South of 34.4692° N, 84.4342° W @ 1137' ASL -5 GMT
I have a NIB MechTech carbine upper for a Glock 17. I am impressed with the build on this; it is largely stainless and is well built. It has a collapsible stock and a Halo type red dot with four different reticules that you can select on the fly. The carbine pictured is the carbine for sale or trade but the lower from the Glock 17 and 32 rd mags are not included (unless there is a good offer or trade) The upper attaches to any Glock 17 in the same way the slide does but is much more secure and take down for conversion back into a pistol is quick and easy. I’m interested in a Remington 700 SPS Tactical .308 or an AR based .308 and might consider other calibers, an 870 Tactical 12ga and a sub-compact Glock in 9 or 45.

Attachments

• Carbine 1 Compressed.jpg
    Carbine 1 Compressed.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 384
  • Carbine 2 Compressed.jpg
    Carbine 2 Compressed.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 343
  • Carbine 3 Compressed.jpg
    Carbine 3 Compressed.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 304
Sorry about missing the cash price. 550.00 with sight and 2 30 rd mags. It is no longer NIB though, I shot about 10 through it Friday. It is very accurate and seems quite capable to be able to maintain 3moa or less at 100 yds, low recoil, and very controllable. If I remember correctly we fired 5 Russian (cheap fmj) and five Remington (fmj plinking ammo) and it all fed and fired without any trouble. I did not bring my allen wrench so I was unable to sight it in and that is why I did not fire it more. It is really a great set-up. It has been cleaned thoroughly even though it has a heavy stainless barrel and action, I wanted it to look as new as it could. You really can't tell it has been fired. When I got it a test shot had been fired through it and it looked the same as when I fired my 10 through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom