• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glock 17 Tan Discontinued???

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was never a tan Glock 17. The only color variation was OD. Some runs were more brown, but they were all technically called OD. All of these guns have been discontinued. Unless the US Military buys them, don't expect to see anything other than black from Glock.

who knows, enough demand and they may bring them back, alot of others (fn, S&W, springfield) make polymer frames in different colors. Maybe glock will too eventually. When I was at the glock factory a few weeks back the security guard told me they were going to build a big expansion. I also know they have been looking at putting in a serious rifle range for heavy calibers. I know this doesnt mean they will make a rifle but who knows.

I was at Glock 2 weeks ago. Talked in depth to a Armor(er) and a engineer. I was told there were about 1200 OD frames left. They will build up about 800 and leave the rest of the frames for warranty parts if needed. I think they are looking at a FDE colored frame that will be available to military only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom