• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have a early Glock 17 im getting ready to sell NIB was wondering about the value here are some photos

I bought this one 20 years ago at a pawnshop in south Georgia. Bought it for $750 out the door! Mint shape, but did not come with a stock hook. Even still, it was a $1200-1500 gun back then. I borrowed money from a friend to pay for it, and struggled to pay him back while I was a broke college student. I went to Ga Firing Line (Then called Nicks Guns) and liquidated on consignment for $850. A day or two later, I returned the money my friend let me borrow, and I went back to being a poor with guns I could afford. So if anyone here got this one for 850 in 2004-2005 from Nicks Guns.... You're welcome. I'd gladly buy it back at 5-6X.

Spas-12.jpg

I bought this one 20 years ago at a pawnshop in south Georgia. Bought it for $750 out the door! Mint shape, but did not come with a stock hook. Even still, it was a $1200-1500 gun back then. I borrowed money from a friend to pay for it, and struggled to pay him back while I was a broke college student. I went to Ga Firing Line (Then called Nicks Guns) and liquidated on consignment for $850. A day or two later, I returned the money my friend let me borrow, and I went back to being a poor with guns I could afford. So if anyone here got this one for 850 in 2004-2005 from Nicks Guns.... You're welcome. I'd gladly buy it back at 5-6X.

View attachment 6946751

Hey, in 2010, I traded a Spas-12 w/o a hook for a Kimber Custom, a few mags, holster and 500rnds of ammo... why? I'm still not sure, lol.

I need a hook. And a duckbill. Spas12project still a thing?

You can get a after market hook for about $150. Expect to pay $400 plus for an original.

Duckbill? Are you talking about the diverter? Those are harder to find then the hooks!

Unfortunately, Spas-12 project is not a thing.

20240223_160602.jpg

You can get a after market hook for about $150. Expect to pay $400 plus for an original.

Duckbill? Are you talking about the diverter? Those are harder to find then the hooks!

Unfortunately, Spas-12 project is not a thing.

View attachment 6950073
Yes - diverter. No need for one, but I want one. Not a bad looking spare parts bin you have there!

Yes - diverter. No need for one, but I want one. Not a bad looking spare parts bin you have there!

Thank you! Took a minute to get it but when S-12 project went down, I grabbed a decent amount of what I could source. Because before Spas-12 Project, parts where hard to find. I expect them to get harder to find now.... unfortunately.

$800 to $850 is a fair asking price and true value range. However; there are no limits to how much a fool is willing to spend when unlimited wants equal, or exceed means.
You might even want to delete that cause it sounds like you accidentally called the snail a fool which is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY far from correct.

You might even want to delete that cause it sounds like you accidentally called the snail a fool which is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY far from correc
I'll do nothing of the sort. My post was not directed at anyone in this forum. Maybe it is you who thinks the man a fool. I know not of who he is, therefore I would not besmirch him in a public forum, and I suspect had he felt offended he would have contacted me directly and not relied on a voluntary proxy.

Back
Top Bottom