• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 17L blue label $480.70

There was one at AO as well in the Blue Lable section. At least I know what I'm buying with next year's GSSF Coupon. I wish my police friends would help out. :)

What gen did you see at Ed's?

For the 17L Gen III and I asked if they had Gen IV but none. Do they even make a Gen IV Glock 17L? I do like the ease of a mag drop with the Gen IV. The dual recoil spring is not a big issue with me. I prefer the grip texture on the Gen III.

For the 17L Gen III and I asked if they had Gen IV but none. Do they even make a Gen IV Glock 17L? I do like the ease of a mag drop with the Gen IV. The dual recoil spring is not a big issue with me. I prefer the grip texture on the Gen III.

No so far the only make the Gen III and they have just started to release them. I picked up one on-line about a month ago but that is a great price

No so far the only make the Gen III and they have just started to release them. I picked up one on-line about a month ago but that is a great price

They do the 17L in limited runs then stop. I'm not aware of the production cycle but they seem to sell well at red label prices. I never saw a blue label until today and neither did Ed's daughter who I spoke to. She said they had a stack of 17L blue labels in the back.

They do the 17L in limited runs then stop. I'm not aware of the production cycle but they seem to sell well at red label prices. I never saw a blue label until today and neither did Ed's daughter who I spoke to. She said they had a stack of 17L blue labels in the back.

In the past, they have run 17L's & 24's every two years...I don't recall ever having seen a Blue Label Longslide either....mikey357

No 4th gen G17L. They made another run of them along with a new threaded barrel, with supressor height sites 17 with them. I think the 17 with the TB are $569, and most other shops have the 17L for $599.

Back
Top Bottom