• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 17L blue label $480.70

after I saw this thread I dropped what I was doing and drove to Ed's and bought one. price was $480 with my GSSF coupon. Came with 3 mags! That's less than I paid for my NIB gen 3 17 I bought from Moss Pawn a few years back.

after I saw this thread I dropped what I was doing and drove to Ed's and bought one. price was $480 with my GSSF coupon. Came with 3 mags! That's less than I paid for my NIB gen 3 17 I bought from Moss Pawn a few years back.

I'm very happy you scored on a gun you have desired for a great price!

Now the blue label guns come with the standard connector, not the minus connector as the red label (civilian guns). I'm pretty sure Glock will swap that out for you for free and you may ask for a 6lb. trigger return spring. That will be a nice trigger and the more you fire/dry fire it, it just gets slicker.

I did the trigger return spring so I don't know but they did the minus connector (on G34). I told them it was just a range/target gun and I hadn't planned on carrying it. So they didn't talk a lot about a too light trigger and the liability incurred with it.

If I had a G17L it'd look like this one but instead of ser. #676 it would be #666 cuz these are just evil! :evil:

EDIT: These (G17L) do come with the minus connector as is. This is the first I seen of a blue label with a minus connector.

i57.tinypic.com_28s6jhz.jpg

i57.tinypic.com_2zylfs5.jpg

Last edited:

That will cost that shop some money. Had my local shop call today and GSSF said that there isn't a blue label GSSF price on the 17L. It isn't in the program.

Back
Top Bottom