• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 19 Gen III Slide Rusting

I tried to "Engineer" a sealent on the leather while out in the field but I don't think it will work. I am going to take it by Glock and pitch a good fit (in working in sales they would rather keep a customer happy than lose a customer) and if that doesnt work then I will cerakote the slide. Anyone on ODT do any cerakote work? I have a G19,G17,and G21 I would like to have done....

I tried to "Engineer" a sealent on the leather while out in the field but I don't think it will work. I am going to take it by Glock and pitch a good fit (in working in sales they would rather keep a customer happy than lose a customer) and if that doesnt work then I will cerakote the slide. Anyone on ODT do any cerakote work? I have a G19,G17,and G21 I would like to have done....

user Howie does good work.

How much would something like that cost? Ball Park Figures
People usually charge 50-100 if I'm not mistaken for slides, don't know if Howie does or can do sales of the slide (if its not considered a firearm I believe he can) but there are some shops and users on here that offer those services. Search the professional sales listings.

Back
Top Bottom