• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glock 19M (Gen 5) availability and price point?

Old style barrel right, new style left.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Explain the blue label comment...I thought blue label pricing only applies to the first purchase. After that it doesn't affect anything.
True the original buyer of said firearm pays a reduced cost, new gen 4 Glocks are 399, Glock 43's are 350 etc. after that if they choose to resell they are on the private market and can ask whatever they want.

I saw pics of the gen5 17M in an email from Gunbroker or something like that this morning. The finger grooves were gone and to me it looked like the original G17 from the 80s. What's the big deal with another new gen Glock? Same **** different year.

One of the gun web sites mentioned that Glock was already copyrighting and trademarking "GEN 5" in all their markets. It'll probably be a soft launch to LE only at first, and I'm guessing a GEN 5 announcement at SHOT.

They will probably announce the end-of-sale for the GEN 3 series, and maybe even the GEN 4s, depending on how badly they want to consolidate. It seems like they usually leave the last gen available though, so I'd say it would be the 3s getting the boot.

I bet they'll increase the MSRP at least a little bit as well.

Back
Top Bottom