• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 19X

DPMS95

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
7   0
Reaction score
alright guys just out of curiosity.... I’ve seen quite a few of these 19X’s on the ODT... does anyone know what the primary reason for that is? I know the site is a buy/sale/trade but even when they first came out they started popping up everywhere and I’ve also heard some bad things about them... what’s y’alls take on them ??? Good/bad

I like mine. I’ve used it in three GSSF matches now and done well. I would say a lot of the complaints and praises are overhyped. I Prefer it over a 17, and the full size grip fits my hand better than the 19, but I have one of those too. I’ll likely get a 17 and 34 if/when I win another certificate.

Check on the ODT sales pages and you’ll see a lot of almost-new guns and gear for sale. Folks buy something, end up not liking it, or finding something they want more, and they dump them.

I just purchased one from a member last week. Keep in mind Glock rarely puts out a new model so when they do it usually sells pretty well. Just like cmshoot cmshoot said I think the first group of buyers have had their fun with it now it’s time to move along. It carries very well for me even with the full grip. I really like it even though there is not a huge difference between it and any other Glock.

Back
Top Bottom