• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 22. $350?

AIM is vendor located in Monroe OH, very near where the old SOG (Southern Ohio Gun) wholesaler was. I spend some time up there. https://aimsurplus.com/
22 is the same size frame as a Glock 17 (9MM) but the 22 is in 40 S&W. First Glock I ever bought was a new 22 in 1991 and shot thousands of rounds through it without any problems.

First thing I would do when it arrives is take it for a visit to the Armorers in Smyrna. They will fully inspect it and replace any parts that are worn out at no cost. If you want to replace the night sights with some new ones, they will do it for less than $50. Take the box and mags with it as they will usually swap out the mags with the most recent generation of mags.
Great tip, see they are back open for walk ins. I will do this while in town for the great Meat.

Don't forget, you can easily convert it to a G17 9mm with just a simple Lone Wolf barrel swap. It's possible to use the same .40 mags but it's recommended to use 9mm mags. You don't even need to swap the recoil spring out.

22 is the same size frame as a Glock 17 (9MM) but the 22 is in 40 S&W. First Glock I ever bought was a new 22 in 1991 and shot thousands of rounds through it without any problems.

First thing I would do when it arrives is take it for a visit to the Armorers in Smyrna. They will fully inspect it and replace any parts that are worn out at no cost. If you want to replace the night sights with some new ones, they will do it for less than $50. Take the box and mags with it as they will usually swap out the mags with the most recent generation of mags.

More like $60-70 for night sights

I am not sure the $50 sights are still a thing. I think last time I checked it was $80+

I am not sure the $50 sights are still a thing. I think last time I checked it was $80+
Good to know…it has been a while since I had them put in NS for me. I typically outfit them with Dawson FO sights myself. I do know they are taking walk ins again…was there a few months ago. They have you wait in your car instead of coming inside the waiting area.

Back
Top Bottom