• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glock 22 Gen3 - $369 shipped

That's a decent price, but 1 mag and factory plastic sights. Add the cost of a couple of used mags and some steel sights and the ffl transfer fee and you are past $400 again.

What kind of dumbass pays FFL transfer fees anymore?

- - - Updated - - -

Can you please stop listing used glocks for more than $400 now?

http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/125632/c/firearms

Police trade ins for $369. What is the big deal? Ed's and AO have this same deal everyday, except you can hand pick your trade in.

Last edited:
What kind of dumbass pays FFL transfer fee anymore?

- - - Updated - - -

Police trade ins for $369. What is the big deal? Ed's and AO have this same deal everyday, except you can hand pick your trade in.

Good question and yep, I see police trade-ins all the time. Bought a police trade-in a couple of years ago with a couple of mags, dropped by Glock to have it looked over and never had a problem with it. Although it didn't have gills.... love the gills!

I really shouldn't have to explain something this simple to someone who claims to be as smart as you do.

Oh, I get what you are getting at. Just not really fair to compare a beat up police trade in Glock 22 which are plentiful for 350ish every day with a non police trade in Glock 17,19,20,21,22,23,26,27,29,30,31,21,32,33,34,35,36,37,38 or 39 which are not plentiful for $350 bucks anywhere.

That said, anybody who pays $550 bucks for a used Gen 3 Glock 19 is a fool.

The original box and factory goodies, lack of seatbelt scars and holster wear, night sights, extra mags, holsters etc...sometimes even ammo included, all adds up to justify the 450-500 prices we see here. I'm not saying some aren't overpriced. Some are, especially the "race guns". But, it's really not fair to compare a pot luck pick of police trade in Gen 3 Glock 22 to ALL Glock ads on this site. I'd hate to think that a beat up police trade in with one mag and no box or docs would set the value for any of my Glocks...all of which have 5 or more mags, box and docs, holsters, fresh night sights, stainless guide rods etc and very low round counts/pristine condition.

Back
Top Bottom