• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glock 22 Gen3 - $369 shipped

I remember when my dad b*tched because gas went to 70 cents a gallon. I remember decent hotel rooms on the beach in Ft Walton in june-july for 18 - 24 bucks a night ...WITH COLOR TV!

I remember when my dad b*tched because gas went to 70 cents a gallon. I remember decent hotel rooms on the beach in Ft Walton in june-july for 18 - 24 bucks a night ...WITH COLOR TV!

That's great but I'm talking about 8 months ago. I was poking a jab a Weagle to see if they lowered their prices back...

That's great but I'm talking about 8 months ago. I was poking a jab a Weagle to see if they lowered their prices back...

I'm not sure if we will get back to those prices. Like most things, when they are easy to get the price comes down. All dealers/distributors are having a hard time getting enough glocks so the demand for used guns has gone up and that means that we have to pay more for agency trades or loose them to our competitors. Even when we a contract with an agency, more and more officers are buying back their duty weapons. That means on a 100 gun deal we may only get 20 to 25 used guns in on trade.

Back
Top Bottom