• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glock 23 Gen 3 LEO Turn Ins - $349.99

I am not a Glock fan or a 40 cal guy but this appears to be a good price..
LEO turn ins apparently.. Trigger guard engraved..
Night Sights too..

Precision Arms & Defense in Marietta

678-334-0251

Ok, I get blue label pricing, but regardless, I wish my area had some store that was able to get police trade in guns.
Thanks for this tip.

Armchair ballistics experts make me giggle.

Ever seen a living thing shot with a 40 SW Critical Defense round? I have. I've also seen the same with 9mm. You know what my first hand experience revealed to me? When you shoot flesh with a quality hollow point at pistol range you can't tell a bit of difference between 9mm and 40 SW. And the dead things on the other end of those bullets couldn't tell either.

Ever seen a living thing shot with a 40 SW Critical Defense round? I have. I've also seen the same with 9mm. You know what my first hand experience revealed to me? When you shoot flesh with a quality hollow point at pistol range you can't tell a bit of difference between 9mm and 40 SW. And the dead things on the other end of those bullets couldn't tell either.
Agreed.

Going out in public today with my 45, my 9mm and 22 Mag.. I sure hope I have my bases covered. If all else fails the Ruger MK II is under my seat. Carry On... :)

Back
Top Bottom