• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glock 23 Gen 3 LEO Turn Ins - $349.99

And secondly, most of these .40 haters have no other info than youtube or google. Get a job that gives you first hand experience then put your two sense in. With that said i carry a glock 43 and 19. But i carried a g22 for years. The 9mm gives quicker follow up shots and higher mag capacity. But .40 does have better ballistics proven fact. If you hate .40 then you must think .45 is the worse round ever created. Numbers dont lie.

P.S. I have seen people shot, and none of the bullets ever looked like those pretty flowers you see shot thru gel.

Those deals happen, and are sold within minutes. I've seen many with similar or better pricing (and yes, like new, and not stolen).
I have seen some decent deals here, and even a handful of surprisingly good deals where a member needed to move an item to pick up something he wanted more...
but even a blue label Gen4 17 with night sights is close to $600...you're telling me someone took a $200 loss on a relatively new gun?

I have seen some decent deals here, and even a handful of surprisingly good deals where a member needed to move an item to pick up something he wanted more...
but even a blue label Gen4 17 with night sights is close to $600...you're telling me someone took a $200 loss on a relatively new gun?

Nope. Not $600.
$455.40 plus tax

Glock 17 Full Size 9mm Gen 4 LE/Mil Night Sights-3 Le Mag
SKU: GLOCK-PG17507
Write a review
The new Gen 4 design!
Improvements
Reversible Magazine Catch
Textured backstrap options.
Improved guide rod and spring.
Magazine improvements

Specifications:
Caliber: 9mm
Action: Safe Action (D.A.O.)
Must be 21 or older to purchase this item.

$455.40

Nope. Not $600.
$455.40 plus tax

Glock 17 Full Size 9mm Gen 4 LE/Mil Night Sights-3 Le Mag
SKU: GLOCK-PG17507
Write a review
The new Gen 4 design!
Improvements
Reversible Magazine Catch
Textured backstrap options.
Improved guide rod and spring.
Magazine improvements

Specifications:
Caliber: 9mm
Action: Safe Action (D.A.O.)
Must be 21 or older to purchase this item.

$455.40

The last PDF I got from Glock did not include night sights at that price.

The last PDF I got from Glock did not include night sights at that price.
Adventure outdoors (770) 333-9880, LE counter: Glock 17 gen 4 LE $399. plus tax.
Ed's (770) 474-6084 Glock 17 gen 4 LE: $398.40 plus tax

Glock night sights drive to glock in Smyrna, while you wait: $57. plus tax.

And then there are different packages that places put together. The post above for $455.40 was a different LE dealer.

Adventure outdoors (770) 333-9880, LE counter: Glock 17 gen 4 LE $399. plus tax.
Ed's (770) 474-6084 Glock 17 gen 4 LE: $398.40 plus tax

Glock night sights drive to glock in Smyrna, while you wait: $57. plus tax.

And then there are different packages that places put together. The post above for $455.40 was a different LE dealer.
Are those blue label new or trade-ins?
I can't remember the last time I saw any 9MM's in stock at Ed's.

Back
Top Bottom