• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 26 with 3 week old Glock night sights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWSharpshooter

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
563   0
Reaction score
So, I need to make a little more room in the safe, and a little less in my wallet.

Glock 26.

Anyway, I took it down to glock the other day, and had them put night sights on it, and had everything checked out/updated. You get the box, night sights, 3 mags, oh yeah, and the gun.

Has a couple of small scratches in finish on the slide from being carried in a hybrid holster.
Left side only, and minor.

Need to get $475 for this. Must be Saturday or Sunday. I am in NYC now, but I fly back home Saturday morning. Return to NYC Sunday afternoon.

Last edited:
Today only. 450. If you figure in the 60 bucks I spent three weeks ago for the sights, that only 390 for a 26 with three mags. A steal!

I am back in ga now. Landed 30 min ago.

Today only. 450. If you figure in the 60 bucks I spent three weeks ago for the sights, that only 390 for a 26 with three mags. A steal!

I am back in ga now. Landed 30 min ago.

This is a great deal....good luck with the sale...if I didn't already have a 26 I would jump on it. Is that a Boston Terrier on your profile pic?

Should mention, 1 of the mags has a pinky extention. I will be driving to the ATL airport tomorrow afternoon from Rome. Could possibly meet if you can work around my Schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom