Glock 43 vs p365 (anyone switch?)

sheep dog

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
270   0
Reaction score
any “glock guys” make the swap to the 365 after shooting it? I held a 365 today and must say it feels better in the hand And I really liked the trigger. Any real world feedback? Has sig really got the 365 figured out now? Do y’all think it shoots better than then43? Yes I will get to shooting and compare myself but wanna hear the general consensus

Yes. I switched. I still have my 43 but my 365 took over duties. Trigger is better, its smaller, holds twice as many rounds, and im more accurate with it. Over 1,500 rounds with ZERO hiccups. Been perfect. Winner winner chicken dinner. Only mod I made to it was changed front sight to a orange dot instead of the factory green.

I need to shoot one for more than a few mags and make a decision about switching. I’ve tried a few rounds out of a friends and really liked it.

Yeap. Kind of. Ran a Shield since the Shield came out for CCW and I shoot BUG comps sometimes. Then I bought a G43, which basically sat because I did not want to swap from the Shield without some time behind the gun. In the meantime, the P365 came out and I absolutely loved how it felt in the hand (less bladed) and figured I could trade 6+1 for 12+1 and go to a fixed blade instead of the spare mag, even though the grip angle was a bit different.

I've been putting rounds through the P365 getting used to it and I love it. I opened the box, and started shoving rounds in, no cleaning at all, we are only at 400 rounds right now but zero hiccups with zero cleaning. Its dry as a bone and still running strong.

Yesterday I backed up to 50 yards on a steel target the size of a 3 ring binder and made 3 of 5 hits. It's an accurate little booger. I thought the trigger feel would be an issue because it's so different from a G43 or Shield, but it wasn't. I do wish there was less roll before the break, but the take-up smoothed out to one of the nicest of any striker fired gun I've felt. My only complaint is my hand gets in the way from the mag dropping free, so I have to rip them out most of the time and I have to torque my hand pretty substantially for the mag release.

BTW, I changed to the steady flex kit on the TXC, but went back to the Bungee. I found it more comfortable and adjustable.
00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190516212930455_COVER.jpg

I tried them both, but ended up buying a walther pps m2 le. I really liked the sig but the pps le brand new for $289 with 3 mags and it shot very well for me, how could I refuse.

any “glock guys” make the swap to the 365 after shooting it? I held a 365 today and must say it feels better in the hand And I really liked the trigger. Any real world feedback? Has sig really got the 365 figured out now? Do y’all think it shoots better than then43? Yes I will get to shooting and compare myself but wanna hear the general consensus
Bought 2 g43's. Tried the p365. Bought 2. I trust the g43 a lot more. When magguts came out with the plus 2 for the g43 I sold both my p365's here on ODT. The grip on the p365 was too small and a bit too vertical for my taste. It shoots well but I like the feel of the g43. P365 has a bit of an over travel after you hit the wall. The g43 does not have that. If you cant get the job done with 8 plus 1 in pipe then you in a lot of trouble. Plus the g43 was reliable out of the gate. The p365 went thru 3 revisions. Its the trust factor.

Back
Top Bottom