• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 45 or 19x

Yeah... good luck finding a deal here. I've been looking for a decent deal on a 19x for a bit and no luck. Guys want more than LGS

I have a brand new 19x, just bought it yesterday. Make an offer I can't refuse before I get to shoot it and fall in love. Already bought a nice holster and a 32 round mag for it.

I have a brand new 19x, just bought it yesterday. Make an offer I can't refuse before I get to shoot it and fall in love. Already bought a nice holster and a 32 round mag for it.
I'd go $550 for a NIB 19X. but being you are all the way in Athens. I don't see an easy link up.

Check out the gun shows coming close to you, they really are going down hill with firearms. I went Saturday to the fairgrounds and there was more dealers with beef jerky and handmade jewelry than vendors with pistols. I did luck up and buy the last 19x in the whole show, they had 5 sold them all within an hour after it started. Go early and see what they have and honestly, I only paid $9 more than your offer for it brand new in the box. Watch the show dates for your area and go early.

Back
Top Bottom