• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

glock gen 5 19 or czp10c?

Had both, love CZs. Never an issue with either. Sold the P10c. It was a good gun. You can notch older mags to work and save money. Still miss it.

Well...I see it's listed in the classifies. You didn't care for it? What's your review?

Well, I guess I have to admit it...I am a, wait for it...glock fanboy. They just fit me and I have a lot of time and training tools invested in glocks. Nothing wrong with a cz, just not my jam. Everything about the glock is better for ME in MY hand. Especially the gen 5

Well, I guess I have to admit it...I am a, wait for it...glock fanboy. They just fit me and I have a lot of time and training tools invested in glocks. Nothing wrong with a cz, just not my jam. Everything about the glock is better for ME in MY hand. Especially the gen 5

I understand. I'm constantly looking for the next big thing, but at the end of the day, a good ol boring Glock 19 really is hard to beat.

CEBC0E85-D3DB-4D8E-95B9-5126A61E270E.jpeg
Soooo I need to get out and shoot this p10c before I pass it along. Who knows, I may keep it. I continue to hear and watch great things about it. But thus far I still lean towards g19 gen 5

I can’t give an honest review without shooting it. I will take the cz and g19 to the range for a head to head shootout on Wednesday and let ya know what I think and if it finds a home in my holster

Well....in the interest of being honest....I bought a P10c at the gun show yesterday :whoo:

I won't be able to shoot it until next weekend, so we'll see how it goes.

I've already ordered some Talon grips for it, though. That grip texture is brutal. Some may like it, I don't.

Well....in the interest of being honest....I bought a P10c at the gun show yesterday :whoo:

I won't be able to shoot it until next weekend, so we'll see how it goes.

I've already ordered some Talon grips for it, though. That grip texture is brutal. Some may like it, I don't.

Yeah, its like holding a cheese grater. Def wont slip out of hands

A lot of guns are coming with way too much grip stippling from the factory. It will make your hands bleed or rub your love handle raw when carrying it. I don't like it, it doesn't need to be that abrasive.

I know that stippling is all the rage, as we all seem to think we are going to be covered on water or oil and fighting through the mud in the gunfight of our lives and that somehow that's gonna make a difference, but I highly doubt that will ever be the case for any of us...

Guns like that, the P10C, the Taurus G2, even the new Shield 2.0 all came that way, cheese grater is a good description... I took one of those 3m abrasive sponges... it's a combination of sandpaper and a foam sponge, you can get them in different grit and they work wet or dry, and I use that to take the bite out of the stippling on these guns... You can remove a little at a time till it is "just right"... And when you are done, wipe off the grip with a wet paper towel to remove the dust, and it looks brand new.

I don't like the talon grips on pistols... I just don't like the way the gun looks with essentially "stickers" on the handle...

Back
Top Bottom