• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glock help needed

Find a Sig P365 and she will love the feel. It is small but packs a lot of punch. Small 9mm that comes with standard 10 round magazine. You can also get a 12 round mag and a 15 rounder. This gun is the smallest i know with that much firepower. Check with Adventure Outdoors in Smyrna for both the Sig and the Glock.

My wife has carried a Glock 42 since they came out, and loves it. She also has a G22, which was given to her when she retired. She still carries that one in her purse on occasion, but prefers the compact 42 when she wants to carry concealed.

TruPrep in Marietta carries the Glock 42 and S&W Shield EZ.

As a bit of trivia, Glock actually makes 2 models of .380, with the other model being the 25. Basically, the G25 is a G19 chambered in .380, and is intended for countries where civilians are prohibited from owning military calibers like the 9x19mm.
I value your input considering you weapons knowledge and your training background. Which would be your choice as fast as easier training, comfort and strength needed to rack each gun. It's for my sister so I really haven't delved into the female training. It that with your female side of training you have what one is usually what you see more of? The Glock or S&W Shield EZ

I value your input considering you weapons knowledge and your training background. Which would be your choice as fast as easier training, comfort and strength needed to rack each gun. It's for my sister so I really haven't delved into the female training. It that with your female side of training you have what one is usually what you see more of? The Glock or S&W Shield EZ

The Shield EZ is much easier to rack and operate, but is significantly larger than, the G42. The Shield EZ mag holds 2 more rounds than the G42.

I wouldn’t rule out the G43/43X/48 family of 9mm Glocks, as well as the SIG P365, and SAI Hellcat.

Hands down, the Shield EZ is the easiest to manipulate out of those. If she can function it easier, she should have more confidence in using it. Confidence in your carry piece is much more important in my view than many other physical features, like capacity.

If she can go to a range and try some out, that’s great. Last I checked, TruPrep had the SIG, SAI, and S&W in stock. The subcompact Glocks come through regularly. There is no range there, if she can handle them side by side.

I didn't figure I get a answers or or responds fast enough so I am opening up a help locate thread here. My sister wants a Glock but she want the 380 model and I have no clue about anything Glock. I am a 1911 freak so this out of my field of view right off the bat. Which model is she looking at. That is for my info so I know what to look for. The second does anyone know where she might have a have half a chance of finding one in the glass somewhere for immediate purchase. Thank y'all!
Be mindful of what guns you always talk **** about. I can't help you.... :boink:

My wife’s first carry gun was the .380 shield EZ. She loved it. But it wasn’t a year down the road and she wanted a 9. She carries the 365 and absolutely loves it. The ultimate decision is hers and can she rack the slide, load the mags, and handle it in her hands.

Back
Top Bottom