• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock installing sights.

They will install their own sights for $80 if I remember right. They won't install non-Glock parts though. Best bet would be any gunsmith.

Not sure, but you could take your Glock to them and ask them to check it out and they will check it completely looking for the slightest wear and tear, replace any parts needed, including mags, if you have any after market parts they will usually replace them with factory parts and give your after markets back to you, as far as your own sights I'm not sure about that, don't hurt to ask them

Glock will not install any sights except their own. 57.06 out the door. 15 year warranty. They will NOT install or repair any part that is NOT original Glock.

Gunsmith. On HDs MAKE SURE the "gunsmith" knows he has to use a thread locker on the shallow front screw or it will fly off first use. Make him show you some blue loctite if necessary. ALOT of "gunsmiths" cut that corner thinking they're good because Glock factory sites don't need a locker. Triji front screw is tiny but Trijicon swears it will not come off if blue 242 loctite is applied and allowed to set (24hr full cure before shooting)

Got em on my 42 no problems and LOVE the sites.

Back
Top Bottom