• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock Magpul mags?

What issues have ya had with ets mags? I have a 12 rnder for a g43 and two flush 7 rounders for a 43. Also a 32 rnd for g19. No issues so far.
No problems, just that the springs are weak, as well as the floor plates weak also, I have a few of the ETS mags and replaced the springs with factory springs and Glock floor plates. Much more reliable for a range mag, I learned my lesson, all I buy now are factory mags.

No problems, just that the springs are weak, as well as the floor plates weak also, I have a few of the ETS mags and replaced the springs with factory springs and Glock floor plates. Much more reliable for a range mag, I learned my lesson, all I buy now are factory mags.

Weak springs ever cause feed issues or anything? Def cant go wrong with factory mags for reliability and confidence

It's all i run in competition. They drop free 100% of the time and i really like how easy they break down fo i can clean the dirt out after competing. They have never given me a problem that was not caused by neglect.

gunmagwarehouse always has factory glock mags at good prices, but I had a few for My g19 and they ran well.

Been using a few in both a gen 3 26 and gen 4 19. Shot a pretty good bit through both and the 19 mags suppressed. Zero issues to report, haven’t been cleaned yet, buncha blow back in one from being canned up and it’s still going fine. My wallet thanks me

Back
Top Bottom