Glock Mags for $15 & $8

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
Just got back from Cherokee Gun & Pawn, they have a bin of used Glock mags. Hi-cap mags are $14.99 and 10rd mags are $7.99. A lot of them had pierce extensions on them.

Here is a list of ones I know they had an hour ago: (They have more, this is just what I remember)

Hi-Caps

• Lots of Glock 22, 23, and 27 (.40)
  • A couple each of Glock 17, 19, and 26 (9mm) They had four 26 mags
  • 1 Glock 30 Mag
  • Lots of Glock 21 Mags
  • At least 1 Glock 36 mag
10 Rounders

• 6 Glock 19 mags
  • 3+ Glock 17 mags
  • 2 Glock 29 Mags
Tell them you saw it on The ODT! :D

how'd this thread not get any attention? or maybe instead of spending time to post how great these prices were everyone went out and bought all the mags!

how'd this thread not get any attention? or maybe instead of spending time to post how great these prices were everyone went out and bought all the mags!

Personally I'd rather pay another 7 to 8 dollars for a brand new glock magazine rather then trusting my life to an assed out unknown magazine.
As for the 10rnd mags, I have no use for them at all.

Personally I'd rather pay another 7 to 8 dollars for a brand new glock magazine rather then trusting my life to an assed out unknown magazine.
As for the 10rnd mags, I have no use for them at all.

all you have to do is swing by smyrna and they will trade out the 10 rd mags for new normal cap ones

i picked up 3 of the 10rd g19 last week when we were up there...just gotta swing by and get the new ones. can't beat 4th gen mags for $8

yeah if you go to the headquarters they will normally swap out old mags for new ones if you ask. every time i have a gun checked up or accessories added i change out the old mags I acquire.

Thtats a killer deal.

I have an assortment of Glock mags, but for the money KCI (Korean knockoff) mags at $9 for 17rnd and $16 for 31rnds are work just as good if you cannot find deals like that. I will try to make a trip out to Cherokee to grab some this weekend, thx OS

Back
Top Bottom