• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock nerds. Glock Discussion et al.

10thmountain

Default rank 5000+ posts
American Warhorse.
121   0
Reaction score
1. When do you take in your rig to the mother ship? What will they do to it? Look up the Glock hole and probe it?

2. Where do you buy all your mags? Brownells? ( G19 with the Pierce?? extension?)

Thanks Fellas...

images

I buy used mags when they show up cheap. Then replace the springs if they need it (very rare). Combat Armory can be a good place from time to time. New ones do go on sale if you keep an eye on the usual online sources. If you see a used mag with the sticker that isn't rubbed, it hasn't been used much. Leaving stickers on mags is a rookie move, so one with a sticker that has the orange rubbed thin has likely been loaded and left for a loooong time. The most likely source of failure is the recoil spring. 5,000 rounds between replacements is a good number.

1. When do you take in your rig to the mother ship? What will they do to it? Look up the Glock hole and probe it?

2. Where do you buy all your mags? Brownells? ( G19 with the Pierce?? extension?)

Thanks Fellas...

They will look at everything to make sure it is operating as it should and replace any questionable items. For me it was a lower to a newer gen and they swapped the mags also....FOR FRRREEEEE.

Midway usually runs 25-33% off on Glock mags. I also picked up a bunch of ETS mags from Botach a while ago... they were around $12 ea.
I think Primary Arms also runs sales on Glock mags pretty frequently.

Back
Top Bottom