• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock nerds. Glock Discussion et al.

Have a G34 thinking about selling. Has TruGlo TFX sights. In excellent condition.
46c882397dd7c9e9b724bcfccb14d025.jpg
7543aebad202122b00fa547994b41db0.jpg

1st Gun I ever bought was a G21 Gen 2 in 1993 or 94. Occasionally fired it over the last 25 years, probably 1500 rounds or so. Recently had a few light primer strikes and FTE issues, so I took it to the factory. Sitting there waiting for my pistol to be refurbished, I noticed most people were coming in and out in 45 min to 1hr intervals with their new bundles of joy. The tech did come out on my baby to inform me it was going to have to stay for a day or 2 to have mill work done on the slide. During the 1st 24 hours they contacted me to in form me my G21 has some kind of New York trigger that pulled somewhere around 8lbs and would I like it replaced with that or the standard trigger at 5lbs or so. I was then called 2 days later that she was ready to be picked up. The end result was everything replace except the frame, barrel and slide.....even the sights were replaced. The slide was cut back a little where the shells extracted (Gen 3, 4, 5 all come this way from the factory). I've run 300 flawless rounds since, groups are tight and it feels like a totally new gun, which it is. I am looking now to buy a Gen 5 G19. Everyone should own at least one glock and if you live here in the Atlanta metro it is a no brainer.

2018-07-03 18.40.14.jpg

Why would anyone alter perfection?

I went once and was underwelmed. They stick you in a room thats rather small. Not tiny but they dont expect crowds. You have to walk straight to it straight back no deviation. Understandable but, would have been nice if the room had window and you could watch them work or at least have something to look at on the way. Lady took my order walked back, bit later gave me my Glock and said thanks bye.

They will look at everything to make sure it is operating as it should and replace any questionable items. For me it was a lower to a newer gen and they swapped the mags also....FOR FRRREEEEE.

This is true. If you take it to GLOCK the only things they won’t replace is the barrel and the slide. Everything else is subject to replacement should they deem it needs to be.

By used mags where you can find them (cheap), when you go to (the mother ship) Glock, take them with you, they will 1 for 1 replace them with “New” mags.

All free of charge. If you have aftermarket guts, they will not touch unless it back to stock condition.

Their policy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought $10/$15 used ones at GGS and here for the G23 Gen 2 after i got it here. Since mine was gen 2 and they upgraded me to a gen 3 he asked if i had any mags.....i said matter of fact i do.

Back
Top Bottom