• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glock?

If you talk about the top 50 best guns ever made, I think Glock 17 would be in there. History validates it as the first successful polymer-framed handgun. In turn, it changed the gun industry with every major handgun maker now having a polymer-frame model. While there are other equally well shooting guns in the price range, the G17 is iconic to some extent.

don't do it, too many options to accessorize, you'll end up with a frankenGlock,:pout:

upload_2017-12-30_19-7-56.jpeg

3bc51acfdba70f6344cdc7c812d62ff6.jpg

Then you'll realize that you just put lipstick on a pig.
Then, you'll be listing it on here for $900...
Don't be that guy.

99D568DB-4A7E-4DED-8604-06ABBE2F8E5E.jpeg
Im thinking about buying a Glock. Talk me out of it.
nope i will not...22k rounds through my 19 ...survived a motorcycle crash still accurate and still going strong..bought new in 08 and will never leave my side..had to draw it twice but never had to shoot..it is my pistol and will always be that..get your own enjoy it as the tool it is.. if you want a pretty gun get a 1911

If you talk about the top 50 best guns ever made, I think Glock 17 would be in there. History validates it as the first successful polymer-framed handgun. In turn, it changed the gun industry with every major handgun maker now having a polymer-frame model. While there are other equally well shooting guns in the price range, the G17 is iconic to some extent.
when you hear gun history with pistols..it starts with John Moses Browning ..and then Gaston Glock..the two most iconic innovators of all time

Back
Top Bottom