• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glocks in stock normal price

What gets me is for some reason melted and hacked Glocks are higher priced that the ones that aren't uglied up
You worry an awful lot about what other people are doing with their guns.

Well done frame work adds value to the pistol, as well as slide work. I have a “G19” with an RMR on it that weighs less than a stock G19 with no optics cut or optic.

Under cut trigger guard is a good thing. Thumb ledge/gas pedal is a good thing. Of course, I didn’t do it myself with a soldering iron, I purchased it that way. Seen plenty of home stipple jobs that are awful as well.

Not ready to give up the location because I still haven't had the pick of the litter. This was today...g'head and zoom in on those prices.
VppVv3R.jpg
eTzWnS2.jpg

Let me play the role of spoiler:

The store in question is Rome Gun and Pawn. Good folks. Everybody go up there and give them some business and support a small shop that does things right.

You worry an awful lot about what other people are doing with their guns.

Well done frame work adds value to the pistol, as well as slide work. I have a “G19” with an RMR on it that weighs less than a stock G19 with no optics cut or optic.

Under cut trigger guard is a good thing. Thumb ledge/gas pedal is a good thing. Of course, I didn’t do it myself with a soldering iron, I purchased it that way. Seen plenty of home stipple jobs that are awful as well.

None of that adds value

Let me play the role of spoiler:

The store in question is Rome Gun and Pawn. Good folks. Everybody go up there and give them some business and support a small shop that does things right.
Looks like Freedom Mill in Cumming (former country folks superstore)

hilltop pawn in snellville (glock stocking dealer) got a shipment of gen 5 this week, about 30 guns. Haven’t seen glocks on the shelf in a while.

Normal $549 pricing.

Picked up a couple should still be some left.

View attachment 2874210
Shouldn’t of posted it someone Will put them on here 200$+ over retail. Lol

Back
Top Bottom