• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

North West GA  GM Parts and Accessories - Bill Holt GM - ODT wholesale discount

We sell parts and accessories at wholesale prices to ODT members.

I also do Engines, Transmissions and Transfer Cases at $200 over cost. This goes for performance engines as well.

PM me for pricing.

Thanks for all the interest.

Sitting here in the service lounge drinking coffee and eating a doughnut. I see some good looking Chevy hoodies in your place. You give them things away?:D

I was just there last night window shopping.
They have a sharp looking gold jeep sitting out by the front door

Last edited:
Sitting here in the service lounge drinking coffee and eating a doughnut. I see some good looking Chevy hoodies in your place. You give them things away?:D

I wish I knew you were here. I didnt check ODT till last night.

Stop by and say hey next time. Im Jeremy in Parts.

As for the hoodies, I would be happy to give you a discount on one. As for freebies, next time you are here - remind me and I will see if I still have some give-aways.

Thanks !

I was just there last night window shopping.
They have a sharp looking gold jeep sitting out by the front door

We do have a ton of used cars available. We have two of the best used car buyers I have ever worked with. They constantly manage to get good quality stuff.

On a side note, Have any of you ever checked out the Chevy Volt ? We are getting them back in from lease turn-ins with low mileage. Can get a electric hybrid with 30k miles for $15k or so. They retailed for $40-$50k when new. Been thinking about buying one myself. Can plug the thing in and never have to buy gas anymore.

Back
Top Bottom