• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GME Short Squeeze Mania

This is 100% illegal what's going on. And CNBC and New York times are trying to make Wall St sound like the victims.
Wall St dont’ care. Even if their blocking trades is illegal, they’ll collectively pay a fine, it’ll sound big, like $4b or something. But they’ll gladly pay it to protect the system only they can control. Fock ‘em all.

Wall St dont’ care. Even if their blocking trades is illegal, they’ll collectively pay a fine, it’ll sound big, like $4b or something. But they’ll gladly pay it to protect the system only they can control. Fock ‘em all.
Sadly you're right.

Picked up some AMC this morning. Not a bunch. Losing my butt on it, but it’s just my gambling money anyways. So what the next trade folks are looking to? I’m hearing chatter about AG.

So you bought at $380? .... Halted again after falling to $297...... Good Luck on this roller coaster

Yeah, bought again at $260. Buy order in for KOSS at $30. Purely speculative. Cannot lose more than I made the last 24 hours so no big deal. Yesterday I had 10+ positions up over 10% and today 10+ positions up over 5%. Crazy times right now. This bubble will pop pretty soon.

Vanguard has not restricted trading anything yet. And I was just about to ditch them due to their ****ty platform and constant recent outages. But now i'm rethinking it.

Back
Top Bottom