• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GO DAWGS !!

Karl you know hating is just to rot your heart out..lol

I spent 20 minutes on the phone with directv. **** went out when jawja was rolling. Came back on as bama tied it. I almost broke some ****. Time to unhook those ****s. I pay a 100 a month to miss the best part of the game. You suck btw.....

1images.jpg

I spent 20 minutes on the phone with directv. **** went out when jawja was rolling. Came back on as bama tied it. I almost broke some ****. Time to unhook those ****s. I pay a 100 a month to miss the best part of the game. You suck btw.....
Happened to me in a ufc pay per view. Feed went out at the beginning of the main event. Came back on with Joe Rogan screaming "that's one of the greatest knock outs in ufc history!"

Well that's not friendly of you...lol...God blessed me I guess cause when ga scored their 1st two touchdowns the storm nessed my TV reception up... I feel like we're connected in some strange way..

My fist hurts but I felt the whole sectrum in 3 hours. It was pretty ****ing fun. You are dull.

Ha. I actually embrace it. I went to the Pats Falcons game in Foxborough the year after the Superbowl choke. So many 28-3 shirts with Massholes pointing and laughing at me.

It's just a game.

Ha. I actually embrace it. I went to the Pats Falcons game in Foxborough the year after the Superbowl choke. So many 28-3 shirts with Massholes pointing and laughing at me.

It's just a game.

**** boston and a game is not just a game. Should it be? Maybe....but it isn't.

Back
Top Bottom