• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GO DAWGS !!

Born in Alabama here...raised in ga...but been a bama fan all my life even in the lean years.. funny I dont remember seeing too many ga fans when hershel left and ga went on the skids. But everybody should be a fan of their team even in the lean yrs
I get that, being you were born there. Makes sense. I've seen the same bandwagon crap of uga fans and it makes me sick. Been a dawgs fan my whole life, but it seems like more people are now that they've been somewhat successful in recent years.

karlvv30 karlvv30

0:00 and heart ache.

Atlanta United is gonna do the same thing next Saturday.
I hope not! They're my last hope that the world is not together in some deep state cabal against athletics in the state of Georgia! It's a conspiracy, the world hasn't forgiven us for Jimmy Carter!

I get that, being you were born there. Makes sense. I've seen the same bandwagon crap of uga fans and it makes me sick. Been a dawgs fan my whole life, but it seems like more people are now that they've been somewhat successful in recent years.

I think there have just been more and more people moving to Georgia from other states as job opportunities have increased here. Georgia's economic growth has coincided with the Saban era. Hmm. . . Having been taught a lot about science on this site lately, I'm going to venture a guess Georgia's economic boom is due in no small part to Nick Saban going to coach Alabama football.

I think there have just been more and more people moving to Georgia from other states as job opportunities have increased here. Georgia's economic growth has coincided with the Saban era. Hmm. . . Having been taught a lot about science on this site lately, I'm going to venture a guess Georgia's economic boom is due in no small part to Nick Saban going to coach Alabama football.
It was a migration

Back
Top Bottom