• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

God, please spare Destin

Longer I stay, darker I get. Just tryin to fit in.......:cool:
Same here. The coolers they're trying to ban makes it much more tolerable & actually achievable to stay on the beach all day. I don't go in March because the water is too cold, so it wouldn't affect our family, but try to extend that through July & it would change a lot of vacation plans I'm sure. Hard to tell whether or not PCB cares about creating an environment where families feel safe & welcome. Anyone who's been going down there for any length of time has seen & done some 'stuff' I'm sure. Without a doubt they care about the dollars so that'll be what wins out.

Would you prefer another term I have several.

I will defer to your preference Mr. In fact, I would encourage you to use all of 'em you know & as often as you'd like. Enjoy yourself. I mean, what is this world coming to when a man can't even enjoy being an out & out racist or race baiter in public or online without people losing their minds anymore?

Last edited:
I grew up in South Alabama and have been going to PCB / Destin my whole life. Every summer for the last 40 years we go somewhere in that area.
PCB is very different compared to the late 80's and 90's.

Back
Top Bottom